Milly Launching Accessories, Lady Gaga, Kate Moss, and Naomi Campbell Cover i-D
Filed under: Accessories, Fashion, Celebrity, News, Designers & Brands, Celebrity Style
Here’s what’s happening around the web this morning:
Milly Launching Handbags, Jewelry
Clear out those closets! Milly is expanding into accessories with new jewelry and handbag collections.
Kate Moss, Lady Gaga, and Naomi Campbell Cover i-D
Can I see some i-D? No, seriously — we need to get our hands on the magazine’s Kate Moss, Lady Gaga, and Naomi Campbell 30th anniversary covers.
Alexa Chung Poses for Pepe Jeans
“It” girl Alexa Chung is back for the Fall 2010 Pepe Jeans campaign. There’s our daily allowance of Breton stripes taken care of.
[Fab Sugar UK]
Logos Out, Low-Key In
Brands like Gucci are downplaying their iconic logos as consumers crave a more understated, less flashy look. Does this mean we have to break up with our Louis Vuitton monogram bag?
Kate Moss to Sell Jam?
Is it April Fools Day yet? Word on the street is that Kate Moss is launching a line of premium jams. But do they taste as good as skinny feels?
[NY Daily News]
Milly Launching Accessories, Lady Gaga, Kate Moss, and Naomi Campbell Cover i-D originally appeared on StyleList on Tue, 10 Aug 2010 08:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Email this | Comments
Christmas is the best time to get great deals on watches. Check out these Christmas watch deals for her!
Related News Stories
- Geithner: Economy rebounding, but job growth lags
- Tax Cheat Profile: Male, Single, 45 and Under
- Yamaha’s $1,000 YSP-2200 Digital Sound Projector debuts with HDMI 1.4a
- GOP race’s approaching lull will test Gingrich
- AT&T announces throttling plans, gently reminds us why the T-Mobile acquisition is so great
- Okay, you’ve got an iPhone 4 — now what?
- MediawavePC’s MW6110 is a multipurpose Intel Core i7-supporting media player
- 5 Things to Watch Next Week: Potter Mania, Brokers, Apple, Ballmer on Trial
- How would you change the HTC Sensation XL?
- Switched On: Extra Sensory Perception
- A User’s Guide to the New Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- VoiceUtils makes your iPhone 4S wish into a Siri command (video)
- Tesla Model S platform to be used for electric vans and other vehicles, airbrushing optional
- New BofA, Morgan Stanley CEOs Expected to Discuss Strategy, Vision
- What’s On Tonight: ‘Fiesta Bowl,’ ‘Dear Genevieve,’ ‘Primeval,’ ‘House of Anubis’