Obama: U.S. combat mission in Iraq to end this month
Reuters - President Barack Obama vowed on Monday to make good on his promise to end U.S. combat operations in Iraq by the end of August, despite a dangerous political deadlock in Baghdad and a recent surge in militant violence.
The original article and other great content can be found at this URL: http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/rss/politics/*http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_obama_iraq
Only read this Wii Fit Plus Review if you are someone who wants to both get in shape and stay in shape!
Related News Stories
- Verizon and Redbox team up to launch streaming and physical media service later this year
- Rice withdrawal sparks gender concerns on Cabinet
- Aptera 2e three-wheeler deemed a car by the DoE, eligible for funding
- Hulk Hogan Undergoes Major Back Surgery
- DisplayPort 1.2 adds active cable support: brings longer cords, more logos
- Democrats look to new budget rules to tame deficit
- Phoebe Philo Wins at BFAs, Blake Lively for Chanel
- The Intern Diaries: A College Student Working For A British Magazine
- Risk to all ages: 100 kids die of flu each year
- Net neutrality: Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile react
- IDC: Nokia, Samsung, Apple are the new top 3 handset makers
- Bipartisan immigration reform bill takes shape in House
- Kimberly Couzens: My September Issues
- ‘Mad Men’ Recap: Season 4, Episode 7 - Peggy Celebrates Her 26th Birthday in Style, Joan Ditches The Jewel Tones
- Crowdflow tracks 880 iPhones across Europe, wants to put you on the map
Speak Your Mind
Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!