Pamela Anderson’s Wildest Outfits Ever
Best-known (well, arguably) for her iconic red bathing suit on “Baywatch,” what Pamela Anderson has worn (or taken off) has always been a part of her career. The Canadian-born babe favors over-the-top outfits, neatly-plucked eyebrows and heavy makeup on the red carpet, but, as a Malibu mom, is much more casual in her daily life. A mother of two, Anderson’s a natural beauty underneath the blonde bombshell image.
To celebrate Anderson’s 45th birthday on July 1st, we’re taking a look back at the “Baywatch” babe’s best looks over the years.
Want more? Flip through our many other Style Evolutions and head over to The Daily Beast to read about Anderson’s banned PETA ad. Be sure to check out Stylelist on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Pinterest.
This year make sure you have the Most Popular Christmas Songs in your Holiday Music Collection.
Related News Stories
- Miley Cyrus to Auction Her Clothes for Charity - Mesh Leotard, Anyone?
- Terrafugia’s Flying Car: Fly in, Fold Up, and Drive Home
- Sprint’s Palm Pre marked for End of Life?
- Supposedly legit WePad video gives us a case of the JooJoos
- Baby boomers fueling boom in knee, hip surgeries
- Is the American Dream Slipping Away for the Middle Class?
- 5 Things to Watch Next Week: Games, Soda, Food, Mickey Mouse and Router Rooters
- Revo’s retro-styled Heritage radio does DAB, WiFi and casual unboxings
- GameStop plans to sell Nexus 7, starts taking Android tablet trade-ins
- ‘Toy Story 3′ Rockets to No. 1 in Its Opening Weekend
- Enhanced Gmail Plug-in for BlackBerrys arrives, but only syncs one way
- Stocks in the news: Campbell Soup, Morgan Stanley, AIG, National Semi
- TI reveals more OMAP 5 details at MWC 2012
- Soap Round-Up: Sami Shoots Rafe on ‘Days’…and More
- Hit reset on cancer screening: ‘Tests not perfect’