Paul & Joe is Launching Limited-Edition Collection for TheOutnet.com
Filed under: Fashion, News, Designers & Brands
Paul & Joe’s limited-edition tuxedo jacket ($250) and sequined dress ($610) exclusively at TheOutnet.com. Photo courtesy of TheOutnet.com
We know you’ve already marked your calendars for December 5, when Sonia Rykiel’s affordable French lingerie collection hits H&M stores, and now there’s another Parisian delivery to keep on your radar.
Net-A-Porter’s outlet site, TheOutnet.com, has tapped Paul & Joe to create an exclusive limited-edition capsule collection, available starting Dec. 1.
Paul & Joe founder Sophie Albou — who previously collaborated with Target — looked to the company’s archives for inspiration: The line includes reissued P&J classics like sharp tuxedo jackets ($250), heavily sequined dresses ($610), chic pleated shorts ($125), an übergirly double-breasted peach coat with big gold buttons ($320) and the brand’s signature printed silk blouses ($150).
Guess we know where to go for our party circuit attire.
Can’t wait until Dec.1? Shop the below Paul & Joe looks available now.
Find the best party dresses for your body.
Paul & Joe is Launching Limited-Edition Collection for TheOutnet.com originally appeared on StyleList on Sat, 28 Nov 2009 08:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Email this | Comments
I’ll tell you what is cool. Using your LCD TV as your computer monitor. Learn how to hook up pc to tv now!
Related News Stories
- Should Brian Williams do a regular spot on The Jay Leno Show?
- Romney campaign hits back after Dem ‘flip’ charges
- Rivals ask: Is Perry weak on the right, or left?
- ‘Freaky Eaters’ is Back — The Experts Preview New Season, Plus an Exclusive Clip (VIDEO)
- House speaker says Senate plan ‘full of gimmicks’
- Rimac e-M3 breaks EV acceleration records, soon to be dethroned by its own creator (video)
- ‘Glee’ Mash-Ups: ‘30 Rock,’ ‘24,’ ‘Grey’s’ and More
- Chevy Volts invade NYC police fleet, give cops all new ways to taze bros
- $38 Zipit Wireless Messenger receives Linux injection, becomes $38 netbook
- Barbie slides into the cubicle, becomes a computer software engineer
- Time to get vaccine against regular winter flu
- Downgrades, bad reports, rising dollar push stocks down
- Falls, eye test may give clues to Alzheimer’s
- Study stirs debate over transplants for alcoholics
- 13 Japanese companies join to further fuel cell adoption, also plan to ride bikes together