Romney says immigration law has become a ‘muddle’
Mitt Romney says he would have preferred that the Supreme Court “give more latitude to the states” in its ruling that effectively took the teeth out of Arizona’s tough immigration enforcement law.
The original article and other great content can be found at this URL: http://news.yahoo.com/romney-says-immigration-law-become-muddle-204813573.html
A site called KeepVid allows you to download videos. Read more in this keepvid review.
Related News Stories
- More than 140 nations adopt treaty to cut mercury
- Party Time Again: Holiday Events Point to a Recovering Economy
- What’s On Tonight: College Football, Robin Hood, The Dish
- Sony Ericsson’s elusive Nozomi shows up in Hong Kong, still glowing nicely
- Casting the Inevitable Charlie Sheen / ‘Two and a Half Men’ TV Movie
- Apple, HTC ordered by judge to sit down, try and make nice on August 28th
- Google Play Music adds gapless playback, automatic Instant Mixes
- Rare Interviews From Cannes ‘75: Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorsese, Werner Herzog
- Jose Theodore Overcomes Early Mistake, Slams Door on Penguins
- Romney eyes Pennsylvania despite big Obama ‘08 win
- Justice Stevens to leave while Obama in office
- Doctors find clue in quest to predict heart attack
- US hits Syrian bank, cellular firm with sanctions
- ‘Tis the season: Amazon now offering customizable video gift cards from JibJab
- House nears vote on GOP debt bill; Dems oppose
Speak Your Mind
Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!